Velocity Reviews

-   -   Is troytech a cheat site? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t662373-is-troytech-a-cheat-site.html)

Kristopher Francisco 12-22-2003 06:20 PM

Is troytech a cheat site?

I was just wondering, is TroTech a cheat site? If you don't know what
it is...check em' out @ http://www.troytec.com .

dude 12-23-2003 01:57 AM

Re: Is troytech a cheat site?

This site practically gives you the answers to the exams. They have
been in the press earlier this year because of that.

If you can't pass the exam by reading the books, you are only cheating
yourself. employers who uses peer interviewers will catch the
pretenders. This is how we do ours and have weed out a bunch of fakes
in the first round of our interviews. Sometimes we eliminate a
potential candidate based on what they have on their resume even
before they are asked for an interview.

bottom line, if you know and understand what you are doing you should
never need any braindumps, cheat sites, etc.