Velocity Reviews

-   -   Do I need the 5th edition of A+ all in one (by Michael Myers) to pass the upgraded A+ Exam? I have the 4th edition -- doesn't cover Windows XP. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t662230-do-i-need-the-5th-edition-of-a-all-in-one-by-michael-myers-to-pass-the-upgraded-a-exam-i-have-the-4th-edition-doesnt-cover-windows-xp.html)

confused tech 11-29-2003 12:16 AM

Do I need the 5th edition of A+ all in one (by Michael Myers) to pass the upgraded A+ Exam? I have the 4th edition -- doesn't cover Windows XP.

Does the 4th edition contain the information I will need to pass the
upgraded A+ exam? By upgraded I am referring to the new version of
the A+ exam which was updated on November 26, 2003.

Gordon Findlay 11-29-2003 07:59 AM

Re: Do I need the 5th edition of A+ all in one (by Michael Myers) to pass the upgraded A+ Exam? I have the 4th edition -- doesn't cover Windows XP.

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 00:16:17 GMT, confused tech <fwhoare@whow.com>
wrote:

>Does the 4th edition contain the information I will need to pass the
>upgraded A+ exam? By upgraded I am referring to the new version of
>the A+ exam which was updated on November 26, 2003.

Get the new edition. It is quite a major change.