Velocity Reviews

-   -   Mike Meyers (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t662215-mike-meyers.html)

Sanic 11-27-2003 04:15 AM

Mike Meyers

Just wondering if I should get the fifth edition book. I have the one before
it.Is it that much difference in the books, can I still pass the exams with
the old book. Thanks

Gordon Findlay 11-27-2003 08:11 AM

Re: Mike Meyers

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 23:15:42 -0500, "Sanic" <sanic4@cox.net> wrote:

>Just wondering if I should get the fifth edition book. I have the one before
>it.Is it that much difference in the books, can I still pass the exams with
>the old book. Thanks

I'd be surprised, unless you have a great deal of background.

I just had a small class of students do the 2003 exam (both papers).
Much harder than previous classes have found it. Questions about XP
(of course), but several on NT4. RAID, really obscure W2K things; IP
("what's the network mask if your IP number is 192.18.2.3/28")