Velocity Reviews

-   -   writing os tomorrow ,tips? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t662193-writing-os-tomorrow-tips.html)

frank spizzirri 11-24-2003 11:54 PM

writing os tomorrow ,tips?

waited to the last day. Has anyone written the new linear test? I'm a
little nervous because I have little experience with nt. I know what the
bootup files are and what they do... but little practical experience.

Can you check your score as your doing the exam?

melvis

John 11-25-2003 12:12 AM

Re: writing os tomorrow ,tips?

wrote mine today, got 800+, no you can't see your score till the end.
Most question were configuration questions, some, i got the same
question 2 or 3 times. so make sure you get the right answer.
1 sample question,
which type of file system does 2000 support? (CHOOSE THREE)
a)HPFS
b)FAT16
C)FAT32
D)NTFS
E)XFS

chessucat 11-26-2003 03:44 AM

Re: writing os tomorrow ,tips?

John wrote:

> wrote mine today, got 800+, no you can't see your score till the end.
> Most question were configuration questions, some, i got the same
> question 2 or 3 times. so make sure you get the right answer.
> 1 sample question,
> which type of file system does 2000 support? (CHOOSE THREE)
> a)HPFS
> b)FAT16
> C)FAT32
> D)NTFS
> E)XFS

I would choose b,c, and d!

chesucat

The Pugmaster 11-29-2003 08:07 AM

Re: writing os tomorrow ,tips?

Ditto

The Pugmaster

"chessucat" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message news:bq17hq$1u8nlc$1@ID-183606.news.uni-berlin.de...
John wrote:

> wrote mine today, got 800+, no you can't see your score till the end.
> Most question were configuration questions, some, i got the same
> question 2 or 3 times. so make sure you get the right answer.
> 1 sample question,
> which type of file system does 2000 support? (CHOOSE THREE)
> a)HPFS
> b)FAT16
> C)FAT32
> D)NTFS