Velocity Reviews

-   -   I passed linear hardware core 2001 (220-231) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t662149-i-passed-linear-hardware-core-2001-220-231-a.html)

Ade 11-18-2003 07:17 AM

I passed linear hardware core 2001 (220-231)

No I didn't get em all right but who does?! A pass is a pass is a pass
(I scored 696).

If you know what your doing and your confident that you can fix a PC
then go for it.

Lots of ntworking questions (cabling types, network topology)
make sure your on top of IRQ's DMA's etc

Ade

Paisleyskye 11-19-2003 09:30 PM

Re: I passed linear hardware core 2001 (220-231)

Congrats on the pass!
--
Paisleyskye
http://www.icertify.net

news:76b5cf3b.0311172317.140342f2@posting.google.c om...

Drew Dawg 11-20-2003 01:35 AM

Re: I passed linear hardware core 2001 (220-231)

Good work!
---------
Drew Dawg
A+ Certified Technician