Velocity Reviews

-   -   Vouchers from Total Seminars. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t661951-vouchers-from-total-seminars.html)

Danny Kile 10-16-2003 10:38 PM

Re: Vouchers from Total Seminars.

q w wrote:

> I have a question regarding vouchers from Total Seminars.
> There is a bundle " A+ Premium Edition Practice Exam (1100 Questions) & 2 A+
> Vouchers " for $198.99.
> If I buy it should I pay anything else for the exam, or the exam price is
> full covered.
> I'm located in Canada.
> Thank you

I just took my test today and I used the same Vouchers that you are
looking at. That price includes both Hardware and OS vouchers and the CD
that has 1100 practice questions. All complete for $198.99.

--
Danny Kile
Please reply to the Newsgroup ONLY

"Dogs come when they're called, CATS take a message and get back to
you." Mary Bly

Network+ voucher 10-31-2003 03:11 PM

Re: Vouchers from Total Seminars.

Hello Guy!!!!

I passed A+ Exam!!!!

I got discounted voucher from www.Getcertified4less.com for only US $95.
and two vouchers for only 188

I was able to get more discount when I used
Poromtion code <b>1188 </b>

Good Luck