Velocity Reviews

-   -   Meyers Edition 4 with new exam? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t661899-meyers-edition-4-with-new-exam.html)

Larry Gagnon 10-09-2003 05:15 PM

Meyers Edition 4 with new exam?

I have Mike Meyers A+ all in one study guide book, edition 4. I will
be taking the A+ exams after the new format in November this year. I
understand there are new concepts on that exam that are not in Meyers
edition 4 book (ie Win XP, wireless technology, new memory types etc).

Does anyone know of a good reference somwhere which spells out exactly
what may be on the new exam versus what is in that book???

Larry