Need Help! Please!
I am planning to take the A+ exam as soon as I feel prepared for it, but I
have a few questions:
1. Which is the BEST book in the world to read? In Puerto Rico they
recommend me." Passport" by Michael Meyers, if there is another one better,
please tell me.
2. Its better to take the two parts at the same day?
3. I want to buy some questions do you think this is a good idea? if yes
please recommend me some good site to buy them.
4. What is the minimum percent for passing both exams?
5. Does anyone have an effective study technique that will help me?
I will apreciate any help.
re:Need Help! Please!
Many of your questions were asked so many times they are already in
1. Which is the BEST book in the world to read? -
4. What is the minimum percent for passing both exams? -
The A+ exam is graded on a scale of 0 - 1300. The minimum score
required to pass the A+ Core Hardware exam is 596 and the minimum
score to pass the A+ OS Technologies exam is 600.
5. Does anyone have an effective study technique that will help me? -
We sure do - http://www.certfaq.com/examtaking/examtaking.html
For this group's frequently asked questions, check out www.CertFAQ.com
|All times are GMT. The time now is 03:27 PM.|
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.