Velocity Reviews

-   -   Windows XP on the A+ (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t661707-windows-xp-on-the-a.html)

EthanStyle 09-06-2003 03:15 PM

Windows XP on the A+

I used to think that it made sense for CompTIA to keep up with all the
technologies. Start putting XP questions on the a+ exam and gigabit
ethernet config. Even the new hardware video configurations with
multiple monitors and burning dvds for user backup. But I don't know
any large corp that is up do date. I do however know of a lot of
i-net startups that are all on the latest and greatest software and
hardware.

Do people feel that the A+ Certification exam was designed to test
people who are looking for work in the corporate world?

robt.
http://www.techbomb.com/aplus/