Velocity Reviews

-   -   Can get desktop to see files on laptop (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t6617-can-get-desktop-to-see-files-on-laptop.html)

=?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVuIExvdmVsYW5k?= 06-01-2005 12:48 AM

Can get desktop to see files on laptop

The first day I set up my network, I could connect from laptop to desktop and
desktop to laptop. I copied files from both to the other. Ever since that
first night, now I can get the laptop to see all the desktop files, but I can
not get the desktop to see the files I have set up as shared on the laptop.
I don't know if the desktop is even seeing the laptop at all. Any advice,
please help.

Jack \(MVP\) 06-01-2005 01:22 AM

Re: Can get desktop to see files on laptop

Hi
Jack (MVP-Networking).

=?Utf-8?B?SmltIEo=?= 06-01-2005 04:15 AM