Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Oops. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t661601-re-oops.html)

Tom MacIntyre 08-21-2003 08:37 PM

Re: Oops.

Top post seems appropriate here...

I think you can make a 4-diskette boot set from the W2k CD. Boot from
the CD and look, or boot from the W98 floppy with CD support, and try
this (I am assuming that the CD is drive D)...

dir/s makeboot.*

I am almost certain that it is an EXE file, but use the wildcard
anyway to be safe. This file, when run from the DOS prompt, should
create a 4-diskette boot set for W2k. Hope you get this sorted; I have
a similar situation that I hope to resolve soon. :-)

Tom