Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Does anyone ever heard about quality assurance in helpdesks? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t661330-re-does-anyone-ever-heard-about-quality-assurance-in-helpdesks.html)

Pikoro 07-13-2003 07:16 PM

Re: Does anyone ever heard about quality assurance in helpdesks?

Sure.
Basically a QA is somebody who listens to tech support conversations,
without anybody knowing, to ensure that support calls follow the call-flow
and other company guidelines.

Techie 07-14-2003 12:20 AM

Re: Does anyone ever heard about quality assurance in helpdesks?

Wrong, believe me everyone knows that there is the possibility a call may be
monitored in a QA environment. Otherwise you are right about what these
blood suckers do.

--
Techie
A+, Network+, MCP, MCNGP #21

Pikoro 07-16-2003 02:24 AM

Re: Does anyone ever heard about quality assurance in helpdesks?

Hey, hello Techie, why not **** eaters?
Of course everyone knows those assholes are there, you are warned right from
the start of the call: this call may be monitored or recorded for quality
purposes, etc, etc.
Glad your foul language is still there with you.

Pikoro