Velocity Reviews

-   -   Attn: M Meyer...Heh, love your definition of "Hang Time" (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t661261-attn-m-meyer-heh-love-your-definition-of-hang-time.html)

upallnite 07-01-2003 08:37 PM

Attn: M Meyer...Heh, love your definition of "Hang Time"

Hang Time The number of seconds a too-often-hung computer is airborne after
you have thrown it out a second-story window.

LOL....

Scott Jernigan 07-30-2003 05:44 PM

Re: M Meyer...Heh, love your definition of "Hang Time"

It's in in the glossary. I think we were doing proofs at the pub that day...

- Scott

news:2DDMa.39538$hV.2434820@twister.austin.rr.com. ..