Velocity Reviews

-   -   Anyone heard of........ (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t661250-anyone-heard-of.html)

Newt 06-29-2003 09:36 PM

Anyone heard of........

................Packard bell's EasyDVD?

I have been given 2 discs, Packard Bell Software Library + Extra both on DVD
ROM.
From what I can gather you need easydvd to be able to install the software
titles that are on the discs.
The discs do chave Easydvd on them but the versiom only works with XP, I
have ME, is there another version of this easydvd I can use?

And before you ask, yes I have put the discs in the correct drive dvdrom not
cdrom.

TIA

Newt

Ghost 06-30-2003 01:52 AM

Re: Anyone heard of........

In article <JZILa.658$QE6.85@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk>, "Newt"
<no.one@home.co.uk> wrote:

> ...............Packard bell's EasyDVD?
>
> I have been given 2 discs, Packard Bell Software Library + Extra both on DVD
> ROM.
> From what I can gather you need easydvd to be able to install the software
> titles that are on the discs.
> The discs do chave Easydvd on them but the versiom only works with XP, I
> have ME, is there another version of this easydvd I can use?
>
> And before you ask, yes I have put the discs in the correct drive dvdrom not
> cdrom.
>
> TIA
>
> Newt

Packard Bell??? DVD??? something seems wrong there in the face of it...
ackard Bell has been defunct now for a number of years- long before
DVDROMs came out..

Barry Watzman 06-30-2003 04:16 PM

Re: Anyone heard of........

Packard Bell is still operating in Europe, I believe.