Velocity Reviews

-   -   A+ Exam (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t661213-a-exam.html)

Steven Heller 06-24-2003 11:41 AM

A+ Exam

I have been reading / using an A+ certification book for a few months.
I have been fixing / upgrading some older window 98 PC's at work.
Anyway I was wondering if there are any new topics on the exam? Does it
get updated?

The book I have is the A+ All in One Book by Michael Meyers. This
newsgroup was mentioned in the book.

Paul Stelter 06-25-2003 09:04 PM

Re: A+ Exam

Take a look at Comptia's site and go through their exam objectives for
this exam. Compare the list of items to what your book covers. Too,
your study guide should indicate what version of the test it covers. If
it makes no mention of win2k, it may be a little dated...

Paul Stelter MCP / A+
www.steltex.com