Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: I'm new - please help (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t661203-re-im-new-please-help.html)

Darma 06-23-2003 12:56 PM

Re: I'm new - please help

Kathy, thanks a bunch. I realize now I was wrong. Sorry you guys but I
do overreact sometimes.

Pikoro, I don't think any harm was done :)

Darma

Techie 06-23-2003 01:17 PM

Re: I'm new - please help

So Darma, when are you planning to right your exams?

--
Techie
A+, Network+, MCP, MCNGP #21

news:2ab34e60.0306230456.1a5c299a@posting.google.c om...

Darma 06-24-2003 12:42 PM

Re: I'm new - please help

Maybe sometime in July or in the beginning of August.

Darma