Velocity Reviews

-   -   getting into business (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t661193-getting-into-business.html)

123soleil 06-22-2003 09:57 PM

getting into business

Hello:-0)

Can you shad some light for how to get in starting my own business, I would
like to make job for myself as PC/Network support until something will come
up.

Thankyou
From London UK

A+ ,N+,MCSA,CCNA

Newt 06-23-2003 09:54 PM

Re: getting into business

Try 'Business Link' you might be eligible for a 'career development loan'
and other things too.
Qualifications and certifications help too. Gives your customers
confidence.