Velocity Reviews

-   -   Sybex Books (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t661177-sybex-books.html)

Steve Davis 12-12-2008 04:04 AM

Sybex Books

How do the Sybex books compare to the Microsoft Press books. I've only used
MS Press before and want to try out one of the Sybex but would like to know
if they are worth it.

thanks,

Steve Davis

Nick B 12-13-2008 07:10 AM

Re: Sybex Books

The Sybex books are pretty good, depending on which book. But, I think the
best overall is the Microsoft Press books. If you are having trouble with
one exam, using both might be an option. Best thing to do is check reviews
on Amazon.