Velocity Reviews

-   -   New Microsoft Training & Certification forum! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t661150-new-microsoft-training-and-certification-forum.html)

Microsoft 09-21-2008 09:26 PM

New Microsoft Training & Certification forum!

<sent from an unmonitored email address, cross-posted to all certification
newsgroups>

New to Microsoft certifications or have a question on a certification you
already have?

Microsoft Learning is pleased to announce a new forum where you can get help
from your peers. Using new forum technology that we are rolling out across
Microsoft you will enjoy the ability to rate postings, tag postings with
keywords, get email alerts, subscribe to forum RSS feeds and many more
advanced features. In particular, since the forum requires you to sign in to
post the amount of spam will drop dramatically making it easier for you to
locate messages of value.

This new forum has been active now for several months and is one of the more
popular Microsoft forums. Contributors who help answer postings receive
points that help you earn visible medals and several active members have
been promoted to be forum moderators.

Check the forum out today!
http://forums.community.microsoft.co...eneral/threads

Sincerely,
Ben

Ben Watson
Director, Microsoft Learning
www.microsoft.com/learning

scotto... 09-29-2008 04:01 PM

RE: New Microsoft Training & Certification forum!

What are the possibilities for institutions of higher education to offer
coursework leading to MCA Solutions certification?

John Carry 05-07-2009 02:48 PM

RE: New Microsoft Training & Certification forum!

Hello,

You can get all Microsoft Certification exams practice material at
http://www.beitcertified.com/go.asp?v=50&ac=47

Regards,
John