Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Please help! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t661146-re-please-help.html)

PAJ 08-31-2008 06:10 PM

Re: Please help!

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 08:42:36 -0500, NewsLeecher User
(newsleecher@spam.com) wrote:

>Does anyone have the MCSA training cd's? I am struggling a little
>and these would help me so much I think?! Thanks!

Yes, I have them. They helped me very much.

PAJ 09-02-2008 06:33 AM

Re: Please help!

On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 13:36:45 -0500, jellytots_24
(jellytots_24@yahoo.co.uk) wrote:

>I don't suppose your willing to upload them? It would help me so
>much. I am afraid I am unable to offer payment. Thanks

Payment would be necessary. Maybe not money but some other kind. What do
you have?

TBone 09-02-2008 01:57 PM

Re: Please help!

And on the eigth day jellytots_24 (jellytots_24@yahoo.co.uk) did cause the

> I don't suppose your willing to upload them? It would help me so
> much. I am afraid I am unable to offer payment. Thanks

Are you the OP?

Why would we assist with stealing MS materials on a forum controlled and
monitored by MS? Besides, if you can't spend a few bucks to invest in
training for your career, how are you going to pay for the exams?

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Jtyc 09-05-2008 04:07 PM

Re: Please help!

> I don't suppose your willing to upload them? It would help me so
> much. I am afraid I am unable to offer payment. Thanks

Just so's you know, everything you needs to know to pass the tests is on the
Intertubes already. Between Microsoft's documentation and every other Tom,
Dick, and Dirty Harry's postings out there you can find everything you need.

The Intertubes, made for the cheap man.

PAJ 09-05-2008 05:02 PM

Re: Please help!

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 09:07:26 -0700, "Jtyc" <yo@respondtothegroup.com>
wrote:

>Just so's you know, everything you needs to know to pass the tests is on the
>Intertubes already. Between Microsoft's documentation and every other Tom,
>Dick, and Dirty Harry's postings out there you can find everything you need.

Dirty Harry. Ay least it is not Dirty Dick.