Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCSA in 2 more exams! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t661134-mcsa-in-2-more-exams.html)

kingninja 07-28-2008 05:22 PM

MCSA in 2 more exams!

Howdy Folks,

Just thought I'd share my experience so far.

I've passed:
70-270 - Windows XP - 794
70-271 - Windows XP - 950
70-272 - Windows XP - 953

And scheduled to take these by the end of summer next year:
70-290 - Server 2003
70-291 - Server 2003
70-621 - MCDST Upgrade to Vista
70-646 - Server 2008
70-648 - Server 2008

I took 270 with no prep and decided I needed some help with the rest of the
exams. I took 271 and 272 this month with 2 weeks prep for each.

My Prep Method:
I run through the CBT Nuggets and make notes on stuff I'm not totally clear
on, then I do an ActualTests paper and make notes on the questions I get
wrong. Then I run through the MeasureUp tests until I've done all the
questions and get 100%.

Hope this is useful to someone.

PAJ 07-28-2008 06:09 PM

Re: MCSA in 2 more exams!

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:22:00 -0700, kingninja
<kingninja@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I run through the CBT Nuggets and make notes on stuff I'm not totally clear
>on, then I do an ActualTests paper and make notes on the questions I get
>wrong. Then I run through the MeasureUp tests until I've done all the
>questions and get 100%.

Wow, you are so smart. hahaha

CBIC 07-28-2008 06:19 PM

Re: MCSA in 2 more exams!

"kingninja" <kingninja@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

How does it feel to be an a$$f|_|ck3r?

John R 07-28-2008 11:51 PM

Re: MCSA in 2 more exams!

"kingninja" <kingninja@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Howdy Folks,
>
> Just thought I'd share my experience so far.
>
> I've passed:
> 70-270 - Windows XP - 794
> 70-271 - Windows XP - 950
> 70-272 - Windows XP - 953
>
> And scheduled to take these by the end of summer next year:
> 70-290 - Server 2003
> 70-291 - Server 2003
> 70-621 - MCDST Upgrade to Vista
> 70-646 - Server 2008
> 70-648 - Server 2008
>
> I took 270 with no prep and decided I needed some help with the rest of
> the
> exams. I took 271 and 272 this month with 2 weeks prep for each.
>
> My Prep Method:
> I run through the CBT Nuggets and make notes on stuff I'm not totally
> clear
> on, then I do an ActualTests paper and make notes on the questions I get
> wrong. Then I run through the MeasureUp tests until I've done all the
> questions and get 100%.
>
> Hope this is useful to someone.

I find that very hard to believe. Perhaps you could provide us with your
MCPID so that we can verify your status. Otherwise, we will never believe
you.

John R

jrmagno 08-04-2008 06:47 AM

Re: MCSA in 2 more exams!

if this is true, your amazing...congrats!.just 1 question. are you employed?
if not, where do you plan to use this certification?...i hope you can use all
of this certification.

Manjunatha 08-16-2008 09:24 AM

RE: MCSA in 2 more exams!

kingninja 08-22-2008 03:32 PM

Re: MCSA in 2 more exams!

Hi John,

You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine!

What do you find hard to believe?

Passed this yesterday (21/8/08):
70-290 - Server 2003 - 971

kingninja 08-22-2008 03:40 PM

Re: MCSA in 2 more exams!

Hi JR,

I am employed, full time.

PAJ 08-22-2008 03:48 PM

Re: MCSA in 2 more exams!

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 08:32:01 -0700, kingninja
<kingninja@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine!

Yeah round the back of the bike sheds. O'err missus.

>What do you find hard to believe?
>
>Passed this yesterday (21/8/08):
>70-290 - Server 2003 - 971

Talk is easy.
If you are going brag with unbelievable high scores SHOW your ID or
transcript sharing code!

PAJ 08-22-2008 03:56 PM

Re: MCSA in 2 more exams!

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 08:40:01 -0700, kingninja
<kingninja@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi JR,
>
>I am employed, full time sanitation inspector.

Congrats. Did you get this before or after passing the exams?