Velocity Reviews

-   -   ditched me (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t660926-ditched-me.html)

cyanthiaergov@yahoo.com 09-01-2007 03:14 AM

ditched me

I had a awful experience. I was to clear my MCSE paper 70-270,MCSE
Windows XP Professional.I had ucertify kit. The questions were
horible, long and not well edited.

I feel they are coping from braindumps, although they boast of
certified professionals who prepare their study materials.But I'm
suspicious of their authenticity.They are good in copying questions
from Transcender and preplogic and changing names of the questions.

I would suppose others please do not fall in their trap.

They just ditched my bucks.

Jaco Niemand 09-01-2007 08:01 AM

re: ditched me

I will highly recommend the Microsoft Press Study Material for all Microsoft
exams. Together with MS Press Books and technical websites I had good
experience with my exams so far.

news:1188616493.465009.241430@22g2000hsm.googlegro ups.com...

Robert Williams [CertGuard] 09-10-2007 09:14 PM

re: ditched me

<cyanthiaergov@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1188616493.465009.241430@22g2000hsm.googlegro ups.com...
>I had a awful experience. I was to clear my MCSE paper 70-270,MCSE
> Windows XP Professional.I had ucertify kit. The questions were
> horible, long and not well edited.
>
> I feel they are coping from braindumps, although they boast of
> certified professionals who prepare their study materials.But I'm
> suspicious of their authenticity.They are good in copying questions
> from Transcender and preplogic and changing names of the questions.
>
> I would suppose others please do not fall in their trap.
>
> They just ditched my bucks.

I'm sure what you mean to say is that they *stole* your money.

We have them listed as being an Unethical site because you're not the only one
we have seen reports from.

Before you risk any more of your money or your certifications, research the
study materials here: http://www.certguard.com/search.asp

and if you use this search (http://www.certguard.com/certsearch.asp), your
results will be free of braindumps and other illegal services.

Good Luck on your certifications!!

--
CertGuard

Consultant 09-11-2007 02:12 PM

re: ditched me

send an email to paisleysky, im sure she will make things right, heh

Robert Williams [CertGuard] 09-11-2007 03:04 PM

re: ditched me

Hahaha....you HAD to go there, didn't you? ;-)

FrisbeeŽ 09-11-2007 03:07 PM

re: ditched me

"Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> send an email to paisleysky, im sure she will make things right, heh

You're thinking of icertify, not ucertify.

Anyway, I think Paisley went to the funny farm years ago.