Velocity Reviews

-   -   OT: Exam Insurance Date Extended (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t660719-ot-exam-insurance-date-extended.html)

Michael D. Alligood 03-04-2007 10:57 PM

OT: Exam Insurance Date Extended

Apologies I meant to multi-post this.

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
CIW Certified Instructor

"Michael D. Alligood" <mdalligood@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
news:eSl2RbqXHHA.596@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

> Visit my blog for details.
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood
> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
> CIW Certified Instructor

Chris Lehr 03-05-2007 08:51 AM

Re: Exam Insurance Date Extended

Has anyone actually got insurance to work?

The people in our local New Horizons didnt know how to make that happen.
And of course, the link for the insurance has never worked for me either:

http://www.newhorizons.com/content/e.../courses0.aspx

An unexpected error has occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The site administrator has been notified and the error will be corrected as
soon as possible.

TBone 03-05-2007 02:25 PM

Re: OT: Exam Insurance Date Extended

And on the eigth day "Michael D. Alligood" <mdalligood@bellsouth.net> did
cause the electrons to come together and form the following words:

> Apologies I meant to multi-post this.

So you did, but why take people to your site, when all they need is the MS
link? Other than to generate traffic on your site?

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...e/default.mspx

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Fraser Scott, MCP 03-05-2007 02:37 PM

Re: OT: Exam Insurance Date Extended

Is this actually extended or is it a new offer?? If they have extended the
offer MS should atleast ensure that people who took up the offer the first
time aroung have actually got their subscription.
--
I''''m Running the London Marathon in April 2007 for The Childrens Trust.

Please sponsor me at http://www.justgiving.com/fraserscott

Michael D. Alligood 03-05-2007 10:23 PM

Re: OT: Exam Insurance Date Extended

I point them to my site because I normally blog it first. Then I share
the info with those thru the newsgroups. Never thought of a reason to
generate traffic to my blog. Seems pointless for what I blog about :-) I
am just trying to keep those informed!

--
Michael D. Alligood
MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

Red Swingline Stapler 03-06-2007 03:27 PM

Chris Lehr wrote:
> Has anyone actually got insurance to work?
>
> The people in our local New Horizons didnt know how to make that happen.
> And of course, the link for the insurance has never worked for me either:
>
> http://www.newhorizons.com/content/e.../courses0.aspx
>
> An unexpected error has occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience.
> The site administrator has been notified and the error will be corrected as
> soon as possible.

> "Michael D. Alligood" <mdalligood@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> Apologies I meant to multi-post this.
>>
>> --
>> Michael D. Alligood
>> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
>> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
>> CIW Certified Instructor
>>
>> http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom
>>

>> "Michael D. Alligood" <mdalligood@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>>
>>> Visit my blog for details.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Michael D. Alligood
>>> MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
>>> Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
>>> CIW Certified Instructor
>>>
>>> http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom

I find it odd that in my state there are only 3 testing centers that the
microsoft site says is offering this, and 2 of them are 100 miles away,
the third is about 30 miles away. This considering there are dozens of
pearson vue and prometric testing centers within 10 miles of here.

catwalker63 03-06-2007 10:17 PM

Re: Exam Insurance Date Extended

Red Swingline Stapler piffled away vaguely:

> I find it odd that in my state there are only 3 testing centers that the
> microsoft site says is offering this, and 2 of them are 100 miles away,
> the third is about 30 miles away. This considering there are dozens of
> pearson vue and prometric testing centers within 10 miles of here.

Yes, they are out to get you. Watch out for men in plain black suits
with RayBans and black helicopters flying over your house.

--

Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

BD[MCNGP] 03-06-2007 10:27 PM

"catwalker63" <_catwalker63_@hotmamamail.com> wrote in message

> Yes, they are out to get you. Watch out for men in plain black suits
> with RayBans and black helicopters flying over your house.

....and Pugs named Frank!

Red Swingline Stapler 03-06-2007 10:52 PM

BD[MCNGP] wrote:

> "catwalker63" <_catwalker63_@hotmamamail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Yes, they are out to get you. Watch out for men in plain black suits
>> with RayBans and black helicopters flying over your house.
>>

> ...and Pugs named Frank!

Hmm, is Bill the king of the "shadow government" that monitor's our
thoughts and testing facilities?

vetaldj 03-09-2007 08:53 PM

RE: OT: Exam Insurance Date Extended

Guys, can you please explaine me the benefits of exam insurance?

Here's my understanding:
I bought insurance for $175. Then I paid $125 for first exam.
1. Let's say I fail. And I have next exam free (but it's not free - you paid
for it $175 already as insurance, didn't you?). Total cost for 2 attempts:
$175+$125=$300 instead of $250.
2. You pass and you have 20% off next exam. You paid for 2 exams
$175+$125+$100=$400 instead of $250.

Am I miss something or what?

Thanks