Velocity Reviews

-   -   Exam 070-290 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t660592-exam-070-290-a.html)

Damian 11-20-2006 07:51 AM

Exam 070-290

Hi!
What i would like to ask, simulation questions are always included in the
exam 070-290 ist it true? Please explain little about the exam.

Thanks

Damian

Montreal MCT 11-20-2006 12:27 PM

Re: Exam 070-290

I had simulations, but that does not mean that you will have the same. What
do you want to explain? You sit down at a computer, you are asked a series
of 40-60 questions, and are then told if you pass or not?

Fraser Scott, MCP 12-06-2006 10:31 AM

RE: Exam 070-290

How long do you have for the exam??

Fraser