Velocity Reviews

-   -   Need info on MS scoring (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t660570-need-info-on-ms-scoring.html)

kent42c 10-29-2006 09:25 PM

Need info on MS scoring

Hi

I was wondering 1) do all questions have the same point value & does a
question with 2 answers ei(Chosse 2 answers) , do you get half makes if you
only get one answer out of 2 right.

Thanks

Ken

AJR 10-30-2006 12:09 AM

Re: Need info on MS scoring

Negative (Navy talk for No) - If a question has multiple answers - all must
be correct - no partial credit.

ChigbuaUmuenu 11-03-2006 03:14 PM

RE: Need info on MS scoring

The questions are grouped in sections and each section has a certain value it
contributes to the entire score. If a section is contributing 11% and it has
5 questions, the 11% will be shared among the five questions.
I presume a question might be contributing to one or more sections.
If a question demands multiple answers, you must get all the answers
correctly to earn the score.
--
Okoronkwo Chinedu
Nigeria.

Julia 11-27-2006 10:20 PM

RE: Need info on MS scoring

Microsoft exam scoring is one of the big mysteries of the universe.