Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-270 Practice Exams from MeasureUP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t660557-70-270-practice-exams-from-measureup.html)

Nick Strangis 10-11-2006 10:15 PM

70-270 Practice Exams from MeasureUP

Are the practice exams from MeasureUp supposed to be significantly more
difficult than other practice exams I have encountered for the 70-270?

I have been preparing for the 70-270 Exam for Windows XP by using the
videos, text, and practice exams from QuickCert.com as well as from the
Que Books 70-270 Cram Book (the updated version), and I have the
Microsoft XP Por Self-Paced Training Kit book from MS Press.

After doing well with the QuickCert.com and Exam Cram tests, I took one
of the practice tests that comes on the CD with the Windows XP Training
Kit book and failed it miserably. The context of the questions and the
fact that there are very "open" ended questions make the MeasureUp test
questions significantly more difficult. For some of the questions, I
can't even find specific help in the Self-Paced Training Kit from MS
Press...

I guess what I'm getting at is, do I have to be able to ace the
MeasureUp tests to be able to pass the certification test?

AJR 10-11-2006 10:48 PM

Re: 70-270 Practice Exams from MeasureUP

I have made several posts in the past regarding how "easy" the questions
included with the MS Kit are versus those on the CD.
You cannot depend on the book questions as a gauge of your ability - set
your goal on passing the CD tests.
along with consideration of other guides.

news:1160604925.076405.193950@m73g2000cwd.googlegr oups.com...

Jupiterdweller 10-14-2006 05:20 PM

Re: 70-270 Practice Exams from MeasureUP

I find myself in the same waters - I was doing alright until I dived into
measureUP and now asking myself the same question that you asked. Do I need
to grasp the question from measureUp to pass the exam 70-270 or not ? any
solution or foundings please respond

regards,

Jupiterdweller
--
regards

Birol AYDUGAN 10-14-2006 10:04 PM

Re: 70-270 Practice Exams from MeasureUP

hello there
How many questions has been 70-270?
"Nick Strangis" <nstrangis@gmail.com>, iletide sunu yazdi

l33h4ll 10-19-2006 09:48 PM

RE: 70-270 Practice Exams from MeasureUP

Same here,
I have been using the measure up in lession review certifciaton mode and
been aceing it then looked yesterday at the practise exams and finding that I
too am failing miserably...alot of the questions don't seem to be really
covered in the MS-Press Installing, Configuring and Administering Windows XP
Professional book.

The worrying thing is i have booked to be sitting my exam tomorrow... *glup*

Guess I will see what happends..

Julia 10-21-2006 02:35 AM

RE: 70-270 Practice Exams from MeasureUP

I noticed this when I was getting ready for 70-290. The questions on that
CD were much harder than the actual exam. I passed the exam even though I
had trouble passing the practice exams on the CD. I'm hoping that the same
is true with 70-284. I'm taking that exam tomorrow but am having trouble
with the practice exams on the CD. I think with my next exam I'm going to go
back to buying a practice test instead of using the one that comes with the
book. I don't feel like I can trust those anymore. With 70-270 I bought the
practice exam from Measure Up's website. That one was a lot closer to the
real one.

khaled 10-15-2010 05:41 PM

thank letter

it's good idea