Velocity Reviews

-   -   MSPress Self Study Training Kit - Windows 2003 MCSE/MCSA Core 2nd (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t660446-mspress-self-study-training-kit-windows-2003-mcse-mcsa-core-2nd.html)

Simon 07-10-2006 02:22 PM

MSPress Self Study Training Kit - Windows 2003 MCSE/MCSA Core 2nd

Hi,

Is there a huge difference in the material contained in the 2nd Edition of
the MSPress Training Kit for Windows 2003 Core requirements? I have a copy of
the first edition, and am unsure whether I'll get by on the information
covered in that for 70-290 & 70-291?

Any ideas welcome.

Cheers,
Simon

Montreal MCSA 07-14-2006 10:27 PM

RE: MSPress Self Study Training Kit - Windows 2003 MCSE/MCSA Core 2nd

Hi Simon,

Honestly there is not that big of a difference. I would not go ahead and
spend the money (IS IT $299 US?) on the 2nd edition. However if you have had
it that long and not done anything about it I would get moving amigo!

Good luck and let us know how the exams go!

MDG, MCSA