Velocity Reviews

-   -   Allitcertkiller.com study guides are better than Realexamquestions.com study guides (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t660433-allitcertkiller-com-study-guides-are-better-than-realexamquestions-com-study-guides.html)

loyola 06-26-2006 03:24 PM

Kline Sphere 06-26-2006 04:52 PM

Re: Allitcertkiller.com study guides are better than Realexamquestions.com study guides

>Allitcertkiller.com girl guides are better than Realexamquestions.com
>girl guides

wtf, I'm confused.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Consultant 06-26-2006 04:56 PM

Re: Allitcertkiller.com study guides are better than Realexamquestions.com study guides

no

Neil 06-26-2006 05:08 PM

Re: Allitcertkiller.com study guides are better than Realexamquestions.com study guides

did you hear "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com> say in

> no
>
> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
>> >Allitcertkiller.com girl guides are better than Realexamquestions.com
>>>girl guides

>> wtf, I'm confused.
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

yes

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- "You've flunked the test," the teacher said degradingly.

The Rev [MCT] 06-26-2006 05:37 PM

Re: Allitcertkiller.com study guides are better than Realexamquestions.com study guides

oh yeah...well

allitcertrevoked.you.moron is better than having a paper mcse. you
a$$.fusker@braindump.loser

--
..rev - mct.mcngp.44
..
news:1151335468.135175.45910@i40g2000cwc.googlegro ups.com...

JaR 06-26-2006 05:45 PM

Re: Allitcertkiller.com study guides are better than Realexamquestions.com study guides

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:08:02 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:

> did you hear "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com> say in
>
>> no
>>
>> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
>>>
>>> wtf, I'm confused.
>>>
>>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

> yes

maybe?

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Neil 06-26-2006 05:49 PM

Re: Allitcertkiller.com study guides are better than Realexamquestions.com study guides

did you hear "The Rev [MCT]" <ireportbadpeople@gmail.com> say in

> a$$.fusker@braindump.loser

It's a shame the domain doesn't exist. I would love to see what kind of
spam would reach that addy

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- DOOM and id: The saviors of DOS!

Garth H 06-26-2006 05:53 PM

Re: Allitcertkiller.com study guides are better than Realexamquestions.comstudy guides

Oh, when did the .loser TLD become available

--
Garth H
webdev511@spamcop.net

JaR 06-26-2006 05:59 PM

Re: Allitcertkiller.com study guides are better than Realexamquestions.com study guides

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:53:19 -0700, Garth H cast into the ether:

> Oh, when did the .loser TLD become available

Been around for a while. Have to be "special" to register a domain in it.

Or an AOL customer.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Neil 06-26-2006 06:23 PM

Re: Allitcertkiller.com study guides are better than Realexamquestions.com study guides

did you hear JaR <jrderby@lakabux.com> say in

> Or an AOL custome

TMML

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Psychoceramics: The study of crackpots.