Velocity Reviews

-   -   Study material for MCSA (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t660428-study-material-for-mcsa.html)

uritllc 06-20-2006 07:20 PM

Study material for MCSA

Hello,

I am new to Microsoft.

I am persuing for MCSA certification. Can any one guide me which books are
good, is there any online study material or any sample test available like
CERTFX?

Thanks
PP

AJR 06-20-2006 09:46 PM

Re: Study material for MCSA

From a previous post:
Suggest you consider the following two text:
1. Windows Server 2003 - Administrator's Pocket Consultant -Microsoft Press
2. Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure Study Guide - Sybex.
I spent a lot of time in Barnes and Noble book store reviewing and
eventually buying several to prepare for the exams. I rate the above two as
the best resources - the Pocket Consultant is not a study guide but an
excellent "cookbook" of server 2003 for the 70-290 - the Sybex is a study
guide and the CD includes several "simulations" - great for the 70-291 exam.

Andy 07-03-2006 04:59 AM

RE: Study material for MCSA

the MSPress books are always good..

--
MCDST | MCP (2000 Pro) | MCP (2003 Server)