Velocity Reviews

-   -   Where can I get information on implementing dhcp servers (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t660424-where-can-i-get-information-on-implementing-dhcp-servers.html)

doughboy31 06-16-2006 05:51 PM

Where can I get information on implementing dhcp servers

I need information on implementing a primary and a secondary dhcp
server. I also need information on implementing a primary and a secondary dns
server.

William 06-18-2006 08:38 PM

RE: Where can I get information on implementing dhcp servers

Sorry, but the blunt answer is Microsoft.

You should be able to find information on these topics in the Technet
archive, or various published books and texts.

Alternatively, experiment.. build a network with primary/secondary DHCP and
DNS servers, and see if you can get them to work. Believe me, and I recon
alot of people will agree, you will learn so much more if you actually try,
try and try, as opposed to solely reading the theory.

William
BSc, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+

William 06-19-2006 11:19 AM

RE: Where can I get information on implementing dhcp servers

Just found the same post in the MCSE Newsgroup. :p

I should learn to read first.