Velocity Reviews

-   -   Microsoft Exam Number (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t660412-microsoft-exam-number.html)

Chili_con_parmi 06-07-2006 12:10 PM

Microsoft Exam Number

Hi,

Can any one tell me how to get my microsoft exam number. I did tow MCP's
about three years ago and I am now doing some more. I need my exam number
though. I lost my MCP card and when I contacted the exam center I took the
exam they cant find my exam number. I would asume I would need to contact
Microsoft but Im not sure how to go about it. Thanks

Mostly Gizzards 06-07-2006 02:27 PM

Re: Microsoft Exam Number

Call (800) 636-7544
They should be able to get you straightened out.

--
Mostly Gizzards

A+ Network+ MCSA

"Chili_con_parmi" <Chili_con_parmi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:0AF00E34-F4A0-4B81-BE59-FD0E7FFD4258@microsoft.com...

Chili_con_parmi 06-07-2006 04:06 PM

Re: Microsoft Exam Number

Thanks Mostly Gizzards, I rang the number and was sorted straight way