Velocity Reviews

-   -   i passed :) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t660409-i-passed.html)

TheProphet 06-06-2006 09:24 PM

i passed :)

finally i passed my first exam 70-270 combining testout and cbtnuggets
videos :)

whats are your methods in learning for an exam?

--

------------------------------------
my photography :

http://www.fotolia.com/p/64134/partner/64134

Demetrius 06-22-2006 03:09 PM

RE: i passed :)

Congratulations!!!!!! I just passed my first exam as well. The 70-210 exam
and now studying for my 70-218 exam.

Demetrius

GoodNightJones 06-23-2006 01:58 PM

Re: i passed :)

"Demetrius" <Demetrius@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Congratulations!!!!!! I just passed my first exam as well. The 70-210 exam
> and now studying for my 70-218 exam.
>
> Demetrius
>

> "TheProphet" wrote:
>
>> finally i passed my first exam 70-270 combining testout and cbtnuggets
>> videos :)
>>

>> whats are your methods in learning for an exam?
>>

>> --
>>
>> ------------------------------------
>> my photography :
>>
>> http://www.fotolia.com/p/64134/partner/64134

Well done!

Demetrius Sampson 06-23-2006 04:29 PM

RE: i passed :)

For me, my methods include getting a one subject Black and White notebook and
I have access to free online IT books through my college. I just go through a
book, say a Self Paced Training for the 70-210 exam and I write down
interesting and useful information. So in a sense I am reading the
information and then writing it down so a double positive. I read a chapter a
day and the next day I go through a new chapter and then re-read the previous
days chapter to make sure I got it down. I did that for my CCNA exam also
back in my senior year in High School and i passed the CCNA, but i didnt
re-certify every 2 years like i was supposed to so I lost it. =) I try not to
speak of that day though.