Velocity Reviews

-   -   Crazy Names (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t660401-crazy-names.html)

GoodNightJones 05-31-2006 06:50 PM

Crazy Names

Hi all,

Can anyone States-side tell me if the names in the Microsoft Press books for
test questions real? Is anyone in the US actually called Rooslan or Foley or
Laherty? I think theyre made up but I could be wrong. Merci mes amis.

Consultant 05-31-2006 09:02 PM

Re: Crazy Names

yes, i actually work for foley, we sell widgets

Julia 06-09-2006 11:32 PM

RE: Crazy Names

LOL, I've never met anyone named Rooslan or Foley or Laherty ... and what the
heck is contoso? :-)

MitchS 06-12-2006 07:39 PM

Re: Crazy Names

"Julia" <Julia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> LOL, I've never met anyone named Rooslan or Foley or Laherty ... and what
> the
> heck is contoso? :-)

It's a domain name owned by Microsoft used specifically for training
purposes. Redirects to the M$ site. And if you could buy the company name
from them you would be able to hire 1,000's of MCSE's with experience
troubleshooting YOUR networks. How kewl would that be?

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.