Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-290 sus/wsus? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t660371-70-290-sus-wsus.html)

Robert Bartlett 04-28-2006 09:45 AM

70-290 sus/wsus?

Hi, I am currently studying for the 70-290 exam. Does the exam include SUS
or WSUS or neither? I want to know so I can study for correct version.

Phil

AJR 04-28-2006 06:53 PM

Re: 70-290 sus/wsus?

No diff - SUS short for WSUS

Vikas 04-28-2006 06:56 PM

RE: 70-290 sus/wsus?

Man u need to study sus , and practice with both sus and wsus. i also did so
4 d exam. sus is now dicontinued so u shud practice both of them.
--
Vikas Sood

Bigus Diİkus 04-28-2006 07:28 PM

Re: 70-290 sus/wsus?

<< While I was at work, AJR spurted out:
> No diff - SUS short for WSUS

Um...where did you learn to read.....SUS= *Software* Update Services, WSUS =
Windows *Server* Update Services

WSUS (previously called Windows Update Services) is the new name for the next
version of Software Update Services (SUS).

Completely different.....WSUS ran on Win2k (w/ SP3 +), WinXP, and WinServ2k3.
SUS is no longer even available for download.

SUS only updated Windows.... WSUS updates almost anything from MS that it can
detect on your system.

--
Bigus Diİkus
MCNGP #00110011

Caroline 07-03-2006 08:34 AM

RE: 70-290 sus/wsus?

Hi,

It includes both!! and more off it in the 70-291 exam.

Caroline