Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-292 upgrade (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t660343-70-292-upgrade.html)

SOM_UK 04-05-2006 03:58 PM

70-292 upgrade

I've just passed my 70-292 upgrade for my MCSA2000. My MCP transcript now
shows the 292 pass but still only shows the MCSA certification/version as
Windows 2K. Should it show this as a 2003 version?

Thanks

Amey Abhyankar. 04-11-2006 10:13 PM

RE: 70-292 upgrade

Sure. It shows your updated credentials as on "Windows® Server 2003" in
the same column. Just make sure it's showing the exam you passed. It never
display's it in separate column. It say's, you now MCSA on Windows® server
2003 also above "Windows® 2000" line .

--
Amey Abhyankar.
[ M.C.P. Since 2002 ; M.C.S.E. Windows 2000 ; M.C.S.A. Windows server

frustrated 04-14-2006 08:05 AM

RE: 70-292 upgrade

congrats on your pass! i am curious to know if the questions on the exam
match the 70-292 objectives. were there any dhcp, rras, performance
monitoring/ counters which are on the 70 290 and 70-291 objectives and is
also away to upgrade to mcsa 2003. seems to be a little confusion on these
two upgrade paths. cheers.
--
help

SOM_UK 04-28-2006 04:34 PM

RE: 70-292 upgrade

There seem to be lots on DNS otherwise it was pretty much in line with the
objectives.

Simon