Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   MCSA (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f50-mcsa.html)
-   -   Exam lay out (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t660266-exam-lay-out.html)

william 02-22-2006 01:31 PM

Exam lay out
 
Hi
Could someone tell me what the layout is for sitting the MCSA exam(s)? Do
you take exam 70-270 (or whatever) then if you pass you go on to take exam
70-290 at a later date, then 70-291 or do you take all the exams in the one
sitting?

Confudeled!


Lasher 02-22-2006 08:43 PM

Re: Exam lay out
 
"=?Utf-8?B?d2lsbGlhbQ==?=" <vbking85@REMOVEhotmail.com> wrote in
news:CF094D82-8F5B-45DC-A7BB-F043CAD58548@microsoft.com:

> Hi
> Could someone tell me what the layout is for sitting the MCSA exam(s)?
> Do you take exam 70-270 (or whatever) then if you pass you go on to
> take exam 70-290 at a later date, then 70-291 or do you take all the
> exams in the one sitting?
>
> Confudeled!
>
>


Yes, each numbered test is a separate test. 70-270 and 70-290 are two
separate sittings. I don't know of anyone personally who was able to take
two exams on one day, but if you're that out of your mind, then go ahead
and try.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010
MCP/MCDST/MVMCHA
(Most Valuable Microsoft Certified Head Asploder)

william 02-23-2006 09:40 AM

Re: Exam lay out
 
Thanks for the response Lasher
is there any kind of time limit allowed between taking each exam? Like would
I have to take all the exams within maybe a 6 month period or do i just take
them when I feel ready?
Thanks again

Less confudeled

"Lasher" wrote:

> "=?Utf-8?B?d2lsbGlhbQ==?=" <vbking85@REMOVEhotmail.com> wrote in
> news:CF094D82-8F5B-45DC-A7BB-F043CAD58548@microsoft.com:
>
> > Hi
> > Could someone tell me what the layout is for sitting the MCSA exam(s)?
> > Do you take exam 70-270 (or whatever) then if you pass you go on to
> > take exam 70-290 at a later date, then 70-291 or do you take all the
> > exams in the one sitting?
> >
> > Confudeled!
> >
> >

>
> Yes, each numbered test is a separate test. 70-270 and 70-290 are two
> separate sittings. I don't know of anyone personally who was able to take
> two exams on one day, but if you're that out of your mind, then go ahead
> and try.
>
> --
> Lasher
> MCNGP 110010
> MCP/MCDST/MVMCHA
> (Most Valuable Microsoft Certified Head Asploder)
>


Lasher 02-23-2006 05:36 PM

Re: Exam lay out
 
"=?Utf-8?B?d2lsbGlhbQ==?=" <vbking85@REMOVEhotmail.com> wrote in
news:F83DEE54-F69E-477C-B30E-8F47FBF4F6A5@microsoft.com:

> Thanks for the response Lasher
> is there any kind of time limit allowed between taking each exam? Like
> would I have to take all the exams within maybe a 6 month period or do
> i just take them when I feel ready?
> Thanks again
>
> Less confudeled
>


There is a time limit during the actual exam. Each exam is different. I know people who are still working on their
Windows 2000 Server Admin Certification. Once you've started, you can take all the time that you need to study and
then take the exam.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010
MCP/MCDST/MVMCHA
(Most Valuable Microsoft Certified Head Asploder)


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.