Velocity Reviews

-   -   RE: Test Prep software (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t660203-re-test-prep-software.html)

fmsmcse 01-02-2006 12:27 AM

RE: Test Prep software

"Tittyhead" wrote:

> Denis,
>
> what have you found to be the best Transcender or MeasureUp...I'm looking
> for a Transcender crack for 2003...

Forget about it, no one here is gonna help you with that.

--
fmsmcse
AMCNGP#2

Denis Cooper 01-02-2006 09:13 AM

Re: Test Prep software

If you were to buy them - i'd recommend that you use Transcenders - they are
tough questions - give you a good idea of what the test is like and they
actually explain why the answer is correct and the others are wrong!

Hope this helps!