Velocity Reviews

-   -   Passed 70-270 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t660195-passed-70-270-a.html)

Death from Above 12-28-2005 05:28 PM

Passed 70-270

The test was not as easy as I thought it was going to be. But it was easier
than 70-290.

I used the Microsoft book:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/073...books&v=glance

I highly recommend that book. It is the only book you will need to prepare
for the exam if you have real world experience with Windows XP.

I also used the MeasureUp (www.measureup.com) practice questions. They were
useful as always.

Now only 70-291 stands between me and MCSA 2003.

Death from Above

CG101 01-03-2006 02:35 AM

Re: Passed 70-270

"Death from Above" <supaninja@kickin.booty.com> wrote in message

> The test was not as easy as I thought it was going to be. But it was

easier
> than 70-290.
>
> I used the Microsoft book:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/073...books&v=glance

> I highly recommend that book. It is the only book you will need to

prepare
> for the exam if you have real world experience with Windows XP.
>
> I also used the MeasureUp (www.measureup.com) practice questions. They

were
> useful as always.
>
> Now only 70-291 stands between me and MCSA 2003.
>

> Death from Above

Congratulations....how long did it take you to prepare? I plan on joining
you shortly.

--
Cruz
CompTIA A+ Certified, CompTIA Network+ Certified

fmsmcse {A-MCNGP#2} 01-03-2006 09:12 AM

Re: Passed 70-270

"CG101" wrote:
> Congratulations....how long did it take you to prepare? I plan on joining
> you shortly.

same to you.

what???........ how basic you are, the other day when you enqueried me i
thought you were at least a system engineer, but i see your iq is lower than
i thought.

--
fmsmcse {A-MCNGP#2}
MCNGP g@ys do now own this NG!

Death from Above 01-03-2006 05:54 PM

Re: Passed 70-270

What is wrong with you? You posted the same post to me AND to CG101? What
are you, an idiot?

As a Software Architect I focus mostly on the development side of things
which is why I got my MCSD and MCDBA first. Having a knowledge of the OS's
that I program is a benefit. Hence, I decided to go for my MCSA even though
I don't do systems admin work professionally.

Death from Above
MSCS, BSCS
MCSD, MCDBA

"fmsmcse {A-MCNGP#2}" <fmsmcseAMCNGP2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:A17539D2-9671-4D7D-89A2-6ED2398C30D6@microsoft.com...

Consultant 01-03-2006 05:59 PM

Re: Passed 70-270

are you in ca? and are you looking for work?

Death from Above 01-03-2006 07:15 PM

Re: Passed 70-270

Yes, near San Diego. I'm not actively looking for work but I always keep my
ear to the ground. You never know when something better is going to come
along.

Death from Above

Consultant 01-03-2006 07:20 PM

Re: Passed 70-270

if you have heavy .net experience, id like to talk to you about a 12 month
gig. good money

fmsmcse {A-MCNGP#2} 01-03-2006 07:30 PM

Re: Passed 70-270

"Death from Above" wrote:
> What is wrong with you? You posted the same post to me AND to CG101? What
> are you, an idiot?
>
> As a Software Architect I focus mostly on the development side of things
> which is why I got my MCSD and MCDBA first. Having a knowledge of the OS's
> that I program is a benefit. Hence, I decided to go for my MCSA even though
> I don't do systems admin work professionally.

i did post the same msg because you both are the same low level techs.

--
fmsmcse {A-MCNGP#2}
MCNGP g@ys do now own this NG!

fmsmcse {A-MCNGP#2} 01-03-2006 07:31 PM

Re: Passed 70-270

"Death from Above" wrote:

> Yes, near San Diego. I'm not actively looking for work but I always keep my
> ear to the ground. You never know when something better is going to come
> along.

now you owe me your new job jack.