Velocity Reviews

-   -   Schools (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t660079-schools.html)

kismeras 09-13-2005 03:14 PM

Schools

Hey everyone. I am new to Tampa area. I was wondering What Microsoft CTEC's
are in the tampa/Pasco and Hernando are. Thanks guys.

Montreal MCSA 10-10-2005 06:56 PM

Re: Schools

FYI I had a REALLY lousy experience with New Horizons... their Montreal
franchise went bankrupt with $12,000 of my dollars, and their corporate head
office basically left me to rot... I hope you find anyone BUT them.

By the way: Kudos to Microsoft... they came through with a huge box of MOCs
for free... a lot more than they owed me, though a lot less than New Horizons
did.

--
MDG, MCSA