Velocity Reviews

-   -   how do I get microsoft to credit my A+ & N+ (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t660041-how-do-i-get-microsoft-to-credit-my-a-and-n.html)

MiniMe 08-22-2005 03:16 PM

how do I get microsoft to credit my A+ & N+

I'm just about to take my last exam for MCSA the 70-218 and I decided to
checked my profiles to make sure I have been credited with all the exams I
have taken. Unfortunately, I don't seem to have the tick marks in the
CompTIA A+/N+ section .. does any1 know how to make microsoft accredit them.
They were both passed through pearsons VUE.

I don't mean to be picky but I would have thought this would be an easy
thing to do, but I can't seem to find anywhere on the site that does it.

Any help would be appreciated.
--
Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!

LnkWizard 08-22-2005 04:39 PM

Re: how do I get microsoft to credit my A+ & N+

Go tot he COMPTIA site and look. The answer is there.

Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

http://www.mcngp.com

MiniMe 08-22-2005 05:25 PM

Re: how do I get microsoft to credit my A+ & N+

Thanks LnkWizard .. with alot of hair pulling I think I've done it ... I'll
know in a couple of weeks. I still think it would be useful for Microsoft to
give us a nod in the right direction though.

Tom Helms [MSFT] 08-22-2005 05:54 PM

Re: how do I get microsoft to credit my A+ & N+

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/partners.asp

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
purposes only."

MiniMe 08-22-2005 08:28 PM

Re: how do I get microsoft to credit my A+ & N+

OK guys, sorry about the whinge .. I also had problems with VUE apparently
the test centre lost my pass result for 70-215 & I had to fax over the score
report to them, so when I checked my transcript & compTIA wasn't there either
... I was getting a bit eggy .. sorry & thanks for all your help. I'm sure
its all sorted now. :-) a big reason for never ditching your score reports
though!

The Rev [MCT] 08-22-2005 10:01 PM

Re: how do I get microsoft to credit my A+ & N+

http://www.comptia.org/certification...gnup_form.aspx

--
rev

MCT/MCNGP #44
..

marika 09-09-2005 11:08 PM

MiniMe wrote:
> OK guys, sorry about the whinge ..

ok

mk5000

"But half a love is all I fell
Well it's too bad, it's just too sad
You don't want me
But I want to change your mind"--marvin gaye, i want you