Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-290 Testing information (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t660005-70-290-testing-information.html)

SCOTTYCAMERON 07-28-2005 05:28 PM

70-290 Testing information

I can someone tell me where I can buy testking? :-)

....."A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R"

haha.. no seriously.. can someone tell me where I can find that link that
shows me exactly what I need to conectrate on. I know I found it for the
70-270 but not sure where the 70-290 is. I just know that its on the MS
website and that it has circles next to it as well too where its either
colored in or its blank..

Thanks! If you can get this to me asap, I would appreciate it.

SC