Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   MCSA (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f50-mcsa.html)
-   -   MCSA Track Question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t659939-mcsa-track-question.html)

SCOTTYCAMERON 05-26-2005 08:38 PM

MCSA Track Question
 
OK.. SO I was under the impression that I had to pass 3 core exams, 70-270,
70-290 and 70-291. Then I have to take an elective exam. Now... I thought
that I could either take an A+ or Network+ as an elective, however, when I
looked at Microsoft's website for requirements, I didn't see it listed. Can
someone clarify that for me?

Thanks!!


-T

CBIC 05-26-2005 09:18 PM

Re: MCSA Track Question
 
SCOTTYCAMERON wrote:
> OK.. SO I was under the impression that I had to pass 3 core exams,
> 70-270, 70-290 and 70-291. Then I have to take an elective exam.
> Now... I thought that I could either take an A+ or Network+ as an
> elective, however, when I looked at Microsoft's website for
> requirements, I didn't see it listed. Can someone clarify that for me?
>
> Thanks!!
>
>
> -T


You have to have both A+ AND Net + if you want to use them as the elective
for MCSA
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38
www.mcngp.com knocked up your sister.
Don't forget to send spam to spam.thisbiotch@gmail.com




SCOTTYCAMERON 05-27-2005 12:46 PM

Re: MCSA Track Question
 
Oh.. That changes things up a little bit..
Thanks

"CBIC" wrote:

> SCOTTYCAMERON wrote:
> > OK.. SO I was under the impression that I had to pass 3 core exams,
> > 70-270, 70-290 and 70-291. Then I have to take an elective exam.
> > Now... I thought that I could either take an A+ or Network+ as an
> > elective, however, when I looked at Microsoft's website for
> > requirements, I didn't see it listed. Can someone clarify that for me?
> >
> > Thanks!!
> >
> >
> > -T

>
> You have to have both A+ AND Net + if you want to use them as the elective
> for MCSA
> --
> aka
> Doom MCNGP #38
> www.mcngp.com knocked up your sister.
> Don't forget to send spam to spam.thisbiotch@gmail.com
>
>
>
>


The Rev [MCT] 05-27-2005 12:55 PM

Re: MCSA Track Question
 
You can also choose the Security+ as your elective. This is also an elective
for the MCSA/MCSE: Security designator.

--
"The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44
I may sound arrogant at times, but that's only because I'm always right.

Memories fade but a Google search never forgets.
justafreak.com
..
"SCOTTYCAMERON" <SCOTTYCAMERON@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:91E87F4D-FB55-4D07-B06A-99FBE8B90DB6@microsoft.com...
> Oh.. That changes things up a little bit..
> Thanks
>
> "CBIC" wrote:
>
>> SCOTTYCAMERON wrote:
>> > OK.. SO I was under the impression that I had to pass 3 core exams,
>> > 70-270, 70-290 and 70-291. Then I have to take an elective exam.
>> > Now... I thought that I could either take an A+ or Network+ as an
>> > elective, however, when I looked at Microsoft's website for
>> > requirements, I didn't see it listed. Can someone clarify that for me?
>> >
>> > Thanks!!
>> >
>> >
>> > -T

>>
>> You have to have both A+ AND Net + if you want to use them as the
>> elective
>> for MCSA
>> --
>> aka
>> Doom MCNGP #38
>> www.mcngp.com knocked up your sister.
>> Don't forget to send spam to spam.thisbiotch@gmail.com
>>
>>
>>
>>





All times are GMT. The time now is 02:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.