Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCSE Passing Score & Real Exam Simulators (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t659933-mcse-passing-score-and-real-exam-simulators.html)

IT2005 05-26-2005 12:19 PM

MCSE Passing Score & Real Exam Simulators

I am about to do exams for to get the MCSA and I would like to know what are
the passing score for these exams? I am going to take the 70-290, 70-291 and
70-270.
Also what is the ExamSimulators.com like as they talk about Microsoft dirty
tricks telling me not to fall into the same trap?

Emanuel Ceciu [MCT] 05-26-2005 12:52 PM

Re: MCSE Passing Score & Real Exam Simulators

Hello,

Passing score on all MS Exams is 700.

--
Emanuel Ceciu
MCSE, MCT

T-Bone 05-26-2005 12:54 PM

Re: MCSE Passing Score & Real Exam Simulators

"IT2005" <IT2005@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
> I am about to do exams for to get the MCSA and I would like to know what

are
> the passing score for these exams?

You can find that information on the MS site.

> Also what is the ExamSimulators.com like as they talk about Microsoft

dirty
> tricks telling me not to fall into the same trap?

Can't speak for their test content, however for a business trying to sell a
product, I don't like their approach. In any case, practice exams are not an
alternative to studying and working with the actual product. Rather they are
a measurement tool to help you find your areas of weakness.

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

IT2005 05-26-2005 01:52 PM

Re: MCSE Passing Score & Real Exam Simulators

What is the total score?

T-Bone 05-26-2005 02:38 PM

Re: MCSE Passing Score & Real Exam Simulators

"IT2005" <IT2005@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
> What is the total score?

The number of questions and total score varies based on the questions you
get on the exam, you just need 700 to pass.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Shawn Dafoe 06-27-2005 02:37 AM

Re: MCSE Passing Score & Real Exam Simulators

Who cares what the total score is!!! You need a 700 to pass - period.

T-Bone 06-27-2005 01:13 PM

Re: MCSE Passing Score & Real Exam Simulators

"Shawn Dafoe" <stdafoe@one.net> wrote
> Who cares what the total score is!!! You need a 700 to pass - period.

Yes, I believe that's what I said. However sometimes its better to explain
the answer than just state the answer.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL