Velocity Reviews

-   -   "MCNGP" a SPAM ! Beware users !! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t659810-mcngp-a-spam-beware-users.html)

Amey Abhyankar. 04-06-2005 11:43 AM

"MCNGP" a SPAM ! Beware users !!

Hello Everybody,
It's Amey here. I guess you all saw the URL "www.mcngp.com" . And it shows
that it's a premier portal for IT professional's. Well it's actually a SPAM.
It's a group
of SPAM maker's. You wont find any IT releted article or good support from
the
web site. So please don't visit that SPAM www.mcngp.com . Rather i would
reccomand to join an very nice group www.petri.co.il . This group operator is
Mr.Daniel Petri. He is an MVP And there are good forums. Or also you peeps
may join groups.msn.com/WindowsSupport . These both groups r operated by
MVP's. MVP = Microsoft Most Valuable Professional !

Thank you very much for your valuable time ,
Sincerely ,

Amey Abhyankar.
[ M.C.P. Since 2002 ; M.C.S.E. Windows 2000 ; M.C.S.A. Windows server
2003 ; M.C.S.E. Windows server 2003 ]

catwalker63 04-06-2005 11:54 AM

Re: "MCNGP" is not a SPAM ! Beware users of the muliposting moron known as Amey!!

<ignorant nonsense snipped>

And it doesn't even know enough not to multi-post.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

“If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it would
deteriorate the cat.” Mark Twain

Rowdy Yates 04-06-2005 05:25 PM

RE: "MCNGP" a SPAM ! Beware users !!

Hey Amey ---> it has recently been brought to our attention that you were
molested by MJ! Will you be testifying?