Velocity Reviews

-   -   Do you use Exam Simulation to pass your test? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t659712-do-you-use-exam-simulation-to-pass-your-test.html)

Ken Yu 03-11-2005 02:02 AM

Do you use Exam Simulation to pass your test?

Hi, I'm selling a legitimate copy of Transcender exam for
70-215, 228 and 229. Please go to the link below to see if
you're interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&rd=1&item=7140981228

Thanks,
Ken

Steve 03-11-2005 07:43 PM

RE: Do you use Exam Simulation to pass your test?

It's not a legitimate copy if you sell it. Read Transcenders rules. YOU CAN
NOT SELL IT. And stop cheating too.

Ken 03-12-2005 05:18 AM

RE: Do you use Exam Simulation to pass your test?

no, you're wrong! I can sell it as long as it's not activated.