Velocity Reviews

-   -   Can I take Exam Win 2000 for MCSA (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t659652-can-i-take-exam-win-2000-for-mcsa.html)

Saine 02-12-2005 01:21 PM

Can I take Exam Win 2000 for MCSA

Hey friends,

I need your help, I am planning to take Exam of MCSA Windows 2000, I didn’t
take any exam of Microsoft before, so please help me. Can I still take the
exam for MCSA Windows 2000? Or for MCSA I have to go for Windows 2003? I am
having basic knowledge of computer and working as a technical support
assistant. Please help me so that I can proceed.

Saine

catwalker63 02-12-2005 01:41 PM

Re: Can I take Exam Win 2000 for MCSA

"=?Utf-8?B?U2FpbmU=?=" <Saine@discussions.microsoft.com> prattled
ceaslessly in news:3B76035E-7F65-4536-B561-B32625FAFFEF@microsoft.com:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/default.asp

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."

Rowdy Yates 02-13-2005 05:18 PM

Re: Can I take Exam Win 2000 for MCSA

"=?Utf-8?B?U2FpbmU=?=" <Saine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> Hey friends,
>
> I need your help, I am planning to take Exam of MCSA Windows 2000, I
> didn’t take any exam of Microsoft before, so please help me. Can I
> still take the exam for MCSA Windows 2000? Or for MCSA I have to go
> for Windows 2003? I am having basic knowledge of computer and working
> as a technical support assistant. Please help me so that I can
> proceed.
>
> Saine

you can not take either 2000 or 2003. you are too late. you have to wait
now until 2006 when they release the new ones for Longhorn.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/