Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCSA Track Question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t659628-mcsa-track-question.html)

Andy 01-28-2005 04:10 PM

MCSA Track Question

For exam 70-270, there's a 5 day course (2272) and a 2 day course
(2285).

Apparently you can do *either* of the courses to pass this exam.

The 5 day is implementing and supporting XP
The 2 day is installing, configuring and administering XP

As I'm already an MCDST, would the 2 day course be sufficient to bring
my level of knowledge up to scratch for this exam?
It just seems strange that there are 2 courses!

Thanks,

Andy

Luis Fernando Ayala 01-28-2005 04:40 PM

Re: MCSA Track Question

Hi.
i'm Mcp in Microsoft Xp ( Exam 70-270), and i suggest that you study the
course 2272. becouse is more complete.

cheers.
luis fernando.

news:1106928645.378643.202220@c13g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...

Colin Nash [MVP] 01-30-2005 02:41 AM

Re: MCSA Track Question

"Andy" <xmeta4x@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1106928645.378643.202220@c13g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...
> For exam 70-270, there's a 5 day course (2272) and a 2 day course
> (2285).
>
> Apparently you can do *either* of the courses to pass this exam.
>
> The 5 day is implementing and supporting XP
> The 2 day is installing, configuring and administering XP
>
> As I'm already an MCDST, would the 2 day course be sufficient to bring
> my level of knowledge up to scratch for this exam?
> It just seems strange that there are 2 courses!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andy

Depends... I passed 70-270 after reviewing the corresponding book from MS
Press for a few hours. It really depends on you.

--
Colin Nash
Microsoft MVP

nudge 01-30-2005 10:05 AM

Re: MCSA Track Question

As adesktop support
yes I suggest the same as Luis course 2272 it will enhance your skills
and knowledge of configureing and supporting windows XP pro and
troubleshooting its issues

but to pass the exam you have to work real good on additional reading
also

Andy 01-30-2005 08:07 PM

Re: MCSA Track Question

Thanks everyone, I'll go for the longer course!