Velocity Reviews

-   -   books for MCSA (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t659606-books-for-mcsa.html)

Microsoft 01-14-2005 12:26 PM

books for MCSA

Hi all,

I've finally decided to take on MCSA (plz be sympathetic). I'm starting to
read for the exams, as of now, google is my best friend. Can you guys tell
me the best (cuz I only want to read one book per exam) books for the exams.
Is it Microsoft training kit or some other.

That's all as of now.....

Thanks in advance
Nitin

JaR 01-14-2005 04:45 PM

Re: books for MCSA

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, Microsoft climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> Hi all,
>
> I've finally decided to take on MCSA (plz be sympathetic). I'm
> starting to read for the exams, as of now, google is my best friend.
> Can you guys tell me the best (cuz I only want to read one book per
> exam) books for the exams. Is it Microsoft training kit or some other.

Depends a lot on your experience and study habits. MS training kit is fine,
but are kind of dry. Sybex is pretty good. Unless you have a *lot* of
experience with the product, you may find that no one resource will be
totally adequate. As always, YMMV.

--
JaR
Thug 10110