Velocity Reviews

-   -   Does 70-270 count towards MCSA 2K? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t659571-does-70-270-count-towards-mcsa-2k.html)

Paul 12-10-2004 01:58 AM

Does 70-270 count towards MCSA 2K?

Hi,

I've just passed the 70-270 exam and wondering what to do next... as i'm not
working i'd like to try to gain as much as i can towards a decent job and
considering doing the MCSA 2000 then upgrade to 2003 (giving me the 2 MCSA
versions).

It says on the Core OS that 70-270 counts towards MCSA 2000 and just looking
to confirm it?

Hopefully have MCDST by in a couple of weeks too... lack of a test lab is
holding me back at the moment on the MCSA so hoping Santa brings me some
nice systems :-) lol

Paul

12-13-2004 04:16 PM

Does 70-270 count towards MCSA 2K?

Hi Paul

I am preparing for 70-270 exams. you know which practice
test should I buy ? measureup.com or sleftestsoftware.com
If you know any other resources please let me know. you
help is appriciated.

Thanks,
Manish

Mick34 01-20-2005 06:21 PM

RE: Does 70-270 count towards MCSA 2K?

Hey Paul,

I've just passed the 70-270 as well, and am looking to get my MCSA in 2003.
The best way to determine which road to follow, is when you rec'd your MCP,
you must have rec'd your kit form MS, for signing up into the member
site...this site tracks your progress and what you need, or MS learning at
microsoft.com.
If microsoft lists an exam as a requirement for a cert (in your case 70-270
for your W2K MCSA) then you can be pretty sure that it is valid...they're
your best resource for what is required to obtain your preferred levels of
certs in MS.

Like I sadi I'm pretty new as well, but hope this helps
Mike