Velocity Reviews

-   -   Exam 70-270 SP2? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t659567-exam-70-270-sp2.html)

Mark 12-08-2004 02:06 PM

Exam 70-270 SP2?

Hello

Since I've been an administrator for a couple of years already (Windows NT
4, 2000, 2003) I think it's time to certify. I think it's the best choice
to start with the XP (70-270) exam and have bought a book for it. Now I was
wondering if the exam is based on the Windows XP Pro version with or without
SP2?

Furthermore all tips are welcome on the exam.

thanks alot

Mark

Wayne McGlinn 12-08-2004 10:50 PM

Re: Exam 70-270 SP2?

No, it's not service pack specific.

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz
"When authorities warn you of the sinfulness of sex, there is an important
lesson to be learned. Do not have sex with the authorities."
- Matt Groenig

Steve 12-09-2004 01:57 PM

RE: Exam 70-270 SP2?

Yes they test on XP PRO.
They test on the OS, not on patches or SP's
Good luck to ya.

Marin Frankovic 12-16-2004 11:51 AM

Re: Exam 70-270 SP2?

As i recall, without SP2